Small Group Travel is our speciality.
Please peruse our site and if a particular trip we are currently offering seems suitable for your clients or group,
call Sarah on 406 850 3747 to discuss availability of dates, and prices.
- Please remember the prices we show are one person, one room with no single supplements
- If your group will room-share, we will slash prices.
- We offer commisionable rates.
- We offer free group leader places
- We provide tour director services with every trip
Alternatively, send us a wish-list of places you want to include on your client/group's dream journey and we can
hand-craft an itinerary specially for your needs.
- We have a long back catalogue of journeys we have led over the years including tribes such as (but not limited to) the Nez Perce, Blackfeet, Sitting Bull's People, Stoney Nakoda, Apache, Navajo, Hopi, Lakota Sioux, Northern Cheyenne, Southern Cheyenne, Comanche, Kiowa, Crow, Cherokee, Dakota, Flathead, Salish Kootenai, Crazy Horse's people, Shuswap, Pueblos, Zuni, Mandans and many more.
- We have created trips visiting tribes in many states including: South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Minnesota, Wisconsin, British Columbia, Alberta, Sascatchewan
If you know where to go, Native America is a historical, spiritual and cultural oasis,
with authentic experiences in some of America's most beautiful, awe-inspiring places
821 NORTH 27th ST, #120. BILLINGS, MONTANA 59101
Premier providers of NATIVE AMERICAN TOURS, NATIVE AMERICAN VACATIONS and INDIAN COUNTRY EXPERIENCES.
AUTHENTIC, FAIR TRADE, ETHICAL TRAVEL - RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL in Native American Indian Country