- Yellowstone; America’s Serengeti - and a unique exploration of the physical and spiritual significance of the bear to Plains Indians.
- Over 10,000 geothermal features upon this land made Native people respectful of a place where clearly creation is on-going. Old Faithful, the buffalo, the Cheyennes and the wolf.
- At the Smithsonian of the West absorb the historical artistry and exquisite craftsmanship at the Plains Indian Museum.
- Thundering hooves of Wyoming’s Wild Mustangs at the McCullough Peak - the descendants of the Cheyenne and Crow Pony herds of 1890.
- Ascending the easy trail to the Medicine Wheel in the Bighorn Mountains, learn of this most sacred site’s origins in Cheyenne culture.
- Crow Nation Parade, Crow Fair, Tipi Capital of the World, where thousands of tipis line the river for the most exhilarating powwow on the Plains.
- Follow Crazy Horse and Custer, White Bull and White-Man-Runs-Him across the hallowed ground of the Little Bighorn Battlefield.
- Devil's Tower is a misnomer - there are no devils at this ancient Sun Dance site Mato Tipila, the Bear’s Lodge
- The sacred Black Hills, or Paha Sapa, and the place of the Lakota genesis – Wind Cave. Hear authentic Lakota explanations as they have been passed down the generations
- When you reach the Badlands, you could just as well have reached the moon! Mako Sica (Mako means bad, Sica means land) and the Stonghold after the 1890 Massacre at Wounded Knee.
- Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. Experience the realities of the modern day reservation life, visit the site of the terrible events at Wounded Knee in 1890.
821 NORTH 27th ST, #120. BILLINGS, MONTANA 59101
Don't miss PRE TOUR INFO explaining the logistics and details of how Go Native America trips work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs about our Native American Small Group Tours to Indian Country.
Take your place on award-winning journeys and tours visiting Native American lands and reservations across Indian Country.
This is small group travel at it's finest, so with only 9 places available per tour, early bookings are advised.
Information about available PRICES for our award-winning Native American Small Group Tours to Indian Country.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THE GO NATIVE AMERICA OFFICE ON 1-888-800-1876
Past Tour Members Say...
Please give our love to everyone we met - we had a wonderful, wonderful trip and we keep telling everyone we know how great Go Native America was. It was a fabulous tour… and we could not have asked for a better trip. It was so educational, and there are not enough words to tell you how much this trip meant to us. It was everything we expected and more. Thank you. We’ll stay in touch.
Charlotte and Bob Pack, Pennsylvania
Thank you so much Sarah, it was the best journey in my whole life, and I doubt there will ever be anything like it again! The 3 days in Yellowstone were crazy!! I have never experienced anything like that before. And as you know I was most glad to see the wolf that we actually did see, but also the bear that ran across the road was very cool!
Best regards Mattias Borg, Sweden
Arrive AUG Billings, MT
Depart AUG Rapid City, SD
Native America; a place full of adventure, culture, history, music, art and fun! And with Go Native America, one of America’s most well-beloved tourist trails (Yellowstone to the Black Hills) is transformed from road-trip to personal odyssey; America’s Serengeti to the pine-studded Paha Sapa - the Sacred Black Hills.
Spend time listening for wolves, looking for bears, learn to interpret ancient messages left in stone, and enjoy hearing indigenous stories and explanations. Then gazing star-ward to the constellations, we find the map of the summer’s ceremonial journey and you are immersed in beauty, native culture and the indigenous phenomenon.
Visit reservations, hear Native flute melodies on the breeze and learn to speak some Lakota. This intertribal, intercultural journey visits the Tipi Capital of the World where the biggest powwow on the Northern Plains rages. Enter the Circle on a journey you will never forget.
Premier providers of NATIVE AMERICAN TOURS, NATIVE AMERICAN VACATIONS and INDIAN COUNTRY EXPERIENCES.
AUTHENTIC, FAIR TRADE, ETHICAL TRAVEL - RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL in Native American Indian Country
GO NATIVE AMERICA IS NOW A SUBSIDIARY OF NDN2RS.com