Bookings are taken on first come first served basis and are considered firm when we receive your booking form and deposit.
How to book:
2.Pay your deposit by calling Go Native America on (+1) 406 850 3747 with card details 3.Mail your booking form to: Go Native America, 821 N 27th St, #120, Billings, MT 59101., USA
How To Pay
Pay your deposit and balance by four easy ways:
- Via any major credit card - you can call this in or use PayPal.
- Bank Draft (please request details)
- If your journey departure is already confirmed, start perusing flight options. For your own protection, please do not book flights until your journey departure is confirmed. Do check flight dates, airline codes and times with Go Native America; mistakes with airlines can cost time and money.)
- For your own convenience and safety, remember to buy your travel insurance at the time of booking so that should you be unable to travel with us, you would be covered.
- If you change your mind and wish to transfer to an alternative Go Native America trip, you must let us know
within 48 hours of your booking.
- When we have received your form and your deposit has cleared you will receive a receipt/invoice reflecting balance yet to be paid. Please allow time for your receipt to arrive as payment must clear.
All bookings are accepted only in accordance with our terms and conditions and if you are not familiar with them, we ask that you read them. The terms and conditions are for your protection, your fellow tour members’ protection, our protection, and that of the peoples whose lands you will be visiting. Please also remember that in accordance with our terms and conditions your deposit is non-refundable.
YOUR GO NATIVE AMERICA JOURNEY WILL BE UNIQUE
Go Native America journeys are utterly unlike 9-5 coach tours - we go to the very spots where history unfolded, and to the heart of
indigenous cultures. We don't do 'drive-by' style tours; we take our time, relax and soak in the atmosphere/surroundings.
- We work in accordance with tribal etiquette.
- We use indigenous guides who know their culture and history, not seasonal hires hiding a guide book under their bus seat.
- We consider our tours to be journeys, rather than vacations/holidays.
- We take visitors not tourists into Native American Indian Country.
821 NORTH 27th ST, #120. BILLINGS, MONTANA 59101
Got Questions? Call 406 850 3747 or email HERE
Premier providers of NATIVE AMERICAN TOURS, NATIVE AMERICAN VACATIONS and INDIAN COUNTRY EXPERIENCES.
AUTHENTIC, FAIR TRADE, ETHICAL TRAVEL - RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL in Native American Indian Country
GO NATIVE AMERICA IS NOW A SUBSIDIARY OF NDN2RS.com