Bookings are taken on first come first served basis and are considered firm when we receive your booking form and deposit.
How to book:
1.Contact Go Native America by phone/email to ascertain availability for your chosen dates. 2.Pay your deposit by calling Go Native America on 406 850 3747 with card details 3.Mail your booking form to: Go Native America, 821 N 27th St, #120, Billings, MT 59101., USA
How To Pay
Pay your deposit and balance by four easy ways:
- Via any major credit card - you can call this in, use our secure online payments, or PayPal
- Bank Draft (please request details)
When we have received your form and your deposit has cleared you will receive a receipt/invoice reflecting balance yet to be paid.
Please allow time for your receipt to arrive as payment must clear.
Things to remember:
- We would like to help you with your itinerary and we do enquire about your surrounding plans just to be sure what you'd like to book is actually doable. What seems possible on a map is not always so comfortable when you are out there making it a reality.
- We are always happy to make hotel recommendations & advise extra activities you may not have considered, or even know are available
- Your guides are step-on (unless you are in Arizona exploring the Hopi Mesas/Navajo country) This means they ride with you in your vehicle.
- If you prefer not to drive we can accommodate your preference, and this usually means you will still rent a car, and your guide will drive but MUST be included on your rental vehicle insurance. We are happy to assist with the rental process through our contacts at vehicle rental companies.
- For your own convenience and safety, remember to buy your travel insurance at the time of booking so that should you be unable to travel with us, you would be covered.
- We will always try to accommodate changes in plans where possible. Some tours are easily interchangable and you can just let us know that for example, you might prefer to tour the Badlands rather than the Black HIlls. However, If you change your mind and wish to change the date of your Go Native America day tour, we require 7 days notice, and such changes are subject to availability.
All bookings are accepted only in accordance with our terms and conditions and if you are not familiar with them, we ask that you read them. The terms and conditions are for your protection, our protection, and that of the peoples whose lands you will be visiting.
Please also remember that in accordance with our terms and conditions your deposit is non-refundable.
YOUR GO NATIVE AMERICA JOURNEY WILL BE UNIQUE
Go Native America journeys are utterly unlike 9-5 coach tours - we go to the very spots where history unfolded, and to the heart of
indigenous cultures. We don't do 'drive-by' style tours; we take our time, relax and soak in the atmosphere/surroundings.
- We work in accordance with tribal etiquette.
- We use indigenous guides who know their culture and history, not seasonal hires hiding a guide book under their bus seat.
- We consider our tours to be journeys, rather than vacations/holidays.
- We take visitors not tourists into Native American Indian Country.
Premier providers of NATIVE AMERICAN TOURS, NATIVE AMERICAN VACATIONS and INDIAN COUNTRY EXPERIENCES.
AUTHENTIC, FAIR TRADE, ETHICAL TRAVEL - RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL in Native American Indian Country
821 NORTH 27th ST, #120. BILLINGS, MONTANA 59101
Got Questions? Call 406 850 3747 or email HERE